Traveling allowance

Im Flughafen. Im Vordergrund: Gepäckwagen, Hintergrund: Gruppe von Leuten, die in die Kamera schaut

IAESTE-interns may issue an appli­cation for the DAAD travel allow­ance, if their intern­ship takes place outside of the European Union.

Information about the program "travel allow­ance for internships" can be found on the webpages of the DAAD (available only in German!).

The application form can be submitted on-line via the DAAD-Portal. Please filter the list by choosing your field of study, receiving country and status. Please choose „Fahrtkosten­zuschüsse für Auslands­praktika“ from the generated list!

Further information about for the application needed documents as well as the amount of funds provided depending on the receiving country can be found here.